[MCN] PR/PSA: Non profit hosts movement class for personal and community wellbeing

Marlena Weiss marlena at turningthewheel.org
Tue May 18 09:56:38 EDT 2021

Hope you are well as we move closer to the summer and health! Non profit
Turning the Wheel is hosting a Tapestry movement class for personal and
community well being. We would appreciate word being shared wherever
possible. Outreach for more information can be made to myself, at this
email.

Below is content of attached PDF. Attachments also include photographs
owned by Turning the Wheel Inc.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact: Marlena Weiss

Phone: 760.560.6434

Email: marlena at turningthewheel.org

TAPESTRY: REGENERATION

A GUIDED MOVEMENT ZOOM CLASS WITH TURNING THE WHEEL

WHAT: Tapestry, a guided improvisational movement class

WHEN: 5:00PM - 6:30PM MST, Wednesday, May 26, 2021

WHERE: Zoom, virtual meeting platform

Each of us needs a basket of self care practices to bolster our immune
systems to prevent illness, lessen stress and soften feelings of isolation.
Tapestry, a movement class for teens and adults of all bodies and
abilities, weaves together guided dance inspired improv and creative play
to cultivate the wellness of body, mind and spirit which we all need during
these challenging times. Come as you are and emerge restored.

Living room led on Zoom by co-facilitators with over 40 years of combined
teaching experience, Lizzi Juda and Lulu Delphine of Turning the Wheel
Missoula. Live musical accompaniment with international musician Jesse
Manno. Tapestry: Regeneration takes place on Wednesday, May 26, 2021 from
5:00-6:30pm MST via Zoom.

$15 suggested donation, but please pay what you can. To receive the Zoom
link, register at turningthewheel.org/tapestry or through Venmo
@TTWMissoula. Please include your email address in the memo if payment is
made through Venmo.

The theme for this installment of Tapestry is Regeneration. Our hearts have
been through a trying year, together. The human heart has long been
associated with emotion, courage, wisdom, and love, but newer research
shows that the heart also possesses its own brain. Tapestry: Regeneration
takes us on a movement journey into that heart brain so that you regenerate
as intuitive, empowered, and responsive to whatever you encounter. Join us
for this heart expanding and wellness bolstering creative play date because
you do have an impact on your own resilience. Live musical accompaniment
with Jesse Manno.

Turning the Wheel is a national nonprofit arts and education organization
dedicated to making body based creative expression and play accessible to
individuals of all ages, experiences, genders, and cultural and
socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to being a contributing force
in fostering vibrant, healthy communities nationwide.

Turning the Wheel Missoula is dedicated to fostering the social, emotional
and physical health for all people.

--
Marlena Weiss
Marketing and Events Coordinator

*"A bird is safe in its nest -- but that is not what its wings are made
for." -Amit Ray*