[MCN] Talking to the Media Workshop

Mary Auld mtmedialab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 13:14:18 EDT 2021

Hi there,

I'm Mary from the Montana Media Lab <http://montanamedialab.com/> at the
University of Montana. We're holding an online workshop on talking to the
media that I think could be of interest to some of you.

You can find details below. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Space is limited.

*Talking to the Media*
<https://www.montanamedialab.com/event/talking-to-the-media-2/>
In this online workshop, long-time journalists Courtney Cowgill and Anne
Bailey discuss practical tips for conveying your story effectively to the
media. You’ll learn the best ways to contact journalists, what to do when a
reporter calls for an interview and what information television, radio and
newspaper journalists need from you to best tell your story. Through
practice and feedback, we’ll also help you become more comfortable with
being interviewed, both on and off camera.

You can learn more and register here.
<https://www.montanamedialab.com/event/talking-to-the-media-2/>

Best,