[MCN] Host family needed for 15 yr old girl from Japan

Sarah Smith smaigin at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 10:27:53 EST 2021

Hellgate highschool areas families...I have a super cool and sweet 15 year old girl, Yuika, from Japan who still needs a permanent host family for the school year. She is already here in Missoula, attending Hellgate Highschool and loving it! Yui is a very easy going person. Loves to skateboard! And loves to cook and bake. Hosting is a commitment to share your life and family with a student who is so excited to be here; see and experience all that they can while sharing their culture. You don't need to have high school age kids or kids at all; but she needs to stay at Hellgate high school. If you have ever considered it or know of someone who could take Yui in please reach out to me. Greenheart is inclusive and expansive in its families. Thank you for considering and/or spreading the word. Call/text Sarah 270-1811 for more information. Thanks!

Host an Exchange Student | Host | Greenheart Exchange

|  |  |

|  |
Host an Exchange Student | Host | Greenheart Exchange

Bring the world to your community by hosting an international student with Greenheart Exchange!