[MCN] Housing

J B bigskygirl58 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 19:15:03 EDT 2021

Hey Missoulians,
I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows of any available housing in
Missoula. While it may seem like a big ask these days, I am a firm believer
that it's out there.
I have excellent rental references and am gainfully employed. I've been in
Missoula for 27 years now.
I have simple needs; Mainly, (affordable), a garden space and a fenced yard
for my 2 dogs. (who also have excellent references)
I'm wondering if anyone might know of a mother in law unit or perhaps a
cottage in the country in need of a kind, respectful soul to occupy its
space?.
Thank you!
Jill
*Fall down 7 times, stand up 8*