[MCN] FREE kids' Zoom cooking class 9/19

Catherine Lea catherine.m.lea at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:53:18 EDT 2021

Hello!

I run a program called Stir The Pot Kitchen
<https://www.stirthepotkitchen.com/>, where I teach kids' cooking classes
over Zoom. On *Sunday, 9/19 at 2pm MT *I am teaching a *FREE Zoom cooking
class open to all kids *(parents can join too!).

We'll be preparing a *Make-Ahead Breakfast *-- at the end of the class,
families will have a batch of delicious, easily reheated/grab-and-go
breakfast items to make school mornings a little easier.

The class will be *live over Zoom*. When participants register for the class
<https://forms.gle/fPEronMhwEAKUpNd7>, I will email them the Zoom link and
a list of ingredients and equipment to have on hand. During class, I will
demo the recipe step-by-step and kids can cook along with me at home. We'll
go over knife, stovetop, and measuring skills.

Families who would like a recording will receive one. There is no cap on
the class size. Kids of all ages are welcome to attend; families with kids
under 8 or who are new to cooking should plan on some knife/stovetop
assistance.

Register at this link: https://forms.gle/1WE1BS6QXcXRqKPK6

Any questions can be directed to stirthepotkitchen at gmail.com.

Thanks so much,