[MCN] Join MWC for Ode To Lunch on Oct. 15

Jane McGuire jmcguire at missoulawritingcollaborative.org
Mon Sep 27 18:40:50 EDT 2021

Join the Missoula Writing Collaborative and U.S. Young People’s Poet
Laureate Naomi Shihab Nye for our virtual “Ode To Lunch” fundraiser! We’ll
be celebrating poetry and the important work of teaching kids to express
themselves through creative writing. In addition to Ms. Nye, we’ll hear
from Montana Poet Laureate Mark Gibbons and student writers. Plus, there
will be the opportunity to bid on silent auction items generously donated
by the Missoula community.

Ode To Lunch is free to attend and there is no need to register in advance.
Simply join us at www.mwcluncheon.org from 12:00 to 12:30 on October 15 to
join in on the fun!

--
Jane McGuire