[MCN] Centennial Valley Association - Field Coordinator Hiring!

Clare Ols ols.clare at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:20:14 EDT 2022

The Centennial Valley Association is seeking a Field Coordinator for the
Summer 2022 field season, with the potential to become permanent,
year-round. Located in southwest Montana, the beautiful Centennial Valley
is one of the last intact, working landscapes in the Greater Yellowstone.

We are seeking a dedicated and driven individual to lead CVA's Invasive
Species Management, Water and Drought Awareness, and Outreach/Education
programs. The Field Coordinator will be responsible for growing and
coordinating these field-based programs that serve the Centennial Valley
community, landscape, and partner organizations.

Please see the attached hiring announcement for a more detailed job
description. We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis, with an
anticipated position start date of May 23, 2022.

--
*Clare Ols*
ols.clare at gmail.com | 708-218-6889