[MCN] Join MUD in Earth Day Celebration! April 23, 12-4pm

Communications Coordinator outreach at mudproject.org
Wed Apr 20 12:46:06 EDT 2022

You're Invited!

*Invest in our Planet*
For 16 years, MUD has hosted Missoula's annual Earth Day celebration. Each
year we reflect on the national Earth Day theme and how our community can
take action for a better future. This year we are looking at how we can
Invest in our Planet with simple steps in our own backyards. We know our
community has what it takes to Act, Innovate, and Implement for a greener
future.

*Join us for a day of learning and fun - Saturday April 23rd from 12-4pm at
the MUD Tool Library.*
*Attendance is FREE and open to the public!*

Earth Day 2019 - Raptors of the Rockies

As always, our Earth Day Celebration will honor and showcase Missoula’s
vibrant sustainability community. The festival will feature an
environmental expo with over 20 businesses and organizations, activities
and workshops for children and adults, and educational programs, as well as
food from the Mexican Moose and Empanda Joint, and local music.

*Schedule of Events*
1 pm: Conversations with the Seventh Generation with Families for a Livable
Climate in the Home ReSource Community Room
2 pm: Vermicomposting Discussion and Q&A with Soil Cycle
3 pm: Beekeeping Overview and Q&A with MUD

Earth Day 2019

In addition to our scheduled presentations, we will also have a variety of
activities happening throughout the day, including:
Free pollinator seeds for all attendees!
Llama poo for sale
Flower crafts
DIY Tile Coasters
Mushroom Paper Making
A reusable bag donation drop off for the Missoula Food Bank
and more!

A huge thank you to our sponsors and the businesses and organizations that
make this event possible!

*MUD empowers people to build a more sustainable community through tool
sharing and hands-on learning.*

--
* Rebekah McDonald | she/her*
Communications Coordinator