[MCN] Northside Bungalow for Rent

Beverly beverlydupree at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 13:29:45 EDT 2022

Furnished, 1br/1bath house for rent on Missoula's historic Northside.

Available starting October 1.  Charming, cozy house, large yard, front porch swing, less than 10-minute walk to downtown.  Fully furnished (except for bedding), off street parking.  Great neighborhood and neighbors.  This is an older house and hasn't been modernized but has everything you need.  Perfect, easy location for getting downtown or onto the I-90.

If you know of anyone who is looking for a rental or who has family coming to visit, please pass them my way.   Start date and length of stay is negotiable.

Email or text to discuss:Beverlybeverlydupree at yahoo.com406-370-7709