[MCN] 🌻 MUD Garden Party, September 10: Live Music, Local Food, and so much FUN

Communications Coordinator outreach at mudproject.org
Tue Aug 30 16:58:58 EDT 2022

*You're Invited! *

[image: 2022 Garden Party Save the Date IG.png]

Every year around the summer harvest, MUD members, supporters, volunteers,
and neighbors gather to acknowledge the good work of this organization and
those individuals and families that benefit from the inspiration to live a
more sustainable life.

We’ll continue the celebration again this year with our 31st annual MUD
Garden Party. With 200+ people converging at our tool library and
demonstration site for food, music, raffle items, and festivities, it is
always a wonderful way to enjoy a late summer evening in Missoula.

The Garden Party will take place on Saturday, September 10th from 6pm - 10pm

Tickets

Presale: $15 members and $18 nonmembers

Day of: $20 members and $24 nonmembers
Purchase Tickets Here: