[MCN] MWC Writers' Room Winter Series 2023

Madison McMillion madison at missoulawritingcollaborative.org
Mon Dec 12 18:29:33 EST 2022

Hello!

My name is Madison McMillion and I am an AmeriCorps VISTA member serving at
the Missoula Writing Collaborative. I'm writing today to provide
information for our 2023 Winter Writers' Room Workshop series taking place
January-February in hopes that it can be included in the community news
e-blast.

Included below is a description of the series and attached to this email is
a photo depicting our Writers' Room workshops in action! :)

*"Join the writers of the Missoula Writing Collaborative for the Writers'
Room. These creative writing workshops for adults span a variety of topics,
from memoir to magical realism. Hone your writing skills in a genre you're
familiar with or reach out and try a new one. All experience levels are
welcome.Each Writers' Room series takes place in person over the course of
4 weekday evenings from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm (unless otherwise noted). Please
visit missoulawritingcollaborative.square.site for dates, location details,
and to register. Sign up for one series or for several!"*

Thank you very much for your consideration!

All the best,
-Madison
--
Madison McMillion