[MCN] Garden City Harvest is hiring!

Genevieve Jessop Marsh Genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Tue Feb 1 15:38:57 EST 2022

Garden City Harvest is hiring for two apprentice positions this summer!
We're a nonprofit with over 25 years planting seeds and growing together to
create a healthy Missoula with our over 20 farms, community gardens, and
school gardens.

*COMMUNITY GARDENS APPRENTICE*
The Apprentice assists and works closely with Community Garden staff in
managing ten community garden sites and one therapeutic vegetable garden,
to create safe and functional sites where community members can grow their
own food. This position offers a blend of dynamic outdoor physical work
with an emphasis on problem solving and customer service skills. This is a
traditional apprentice position: meant to facilitate learning by doing.
Deadline: Priority will be given to applications received before February
16, 2022 but the position will remain open until filled. LEARN MORE
<https://www.gardencityharvest.org/employment>

*FARM TO SCHOOL APPRENTICE *
The Farm to School Apprentice will help with aspects of Garden City
Harvest’s Farm to School program including educational farm field trips and
summer camps. There will also be many special projects that are based at
the PEAS Farm or in one of the eight school gardens. Learn as you work with
our Farm to School team! Deadline: March 5, 2022. LEARN MORE
<https://www.gardencityharvest.org/employment>

--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh ** I* *she/her*
*Community Outreach Director *

*Celebrating 25 seasons cultivating connection*

* <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDw62u1rGKA>*
<http://givelocalmissoula.org/#npo/garden-city-harvest>