[MCN] Petition - Missoula Residents Support Going Bear-Smart

Irestone Web Design chuck at irestonewebdesign.com
Mon Feb 14 11:35:21 EST 2022

Missoula City and County is working towards becoming a Bear Smart community. Our City and County elected officials need to know you support coexisting with wildlife. There is an urgency to adopt a Bear Smart program to protect our new resident mama grizzly and her three cubs in the north hills of Missoula.

"We are specifically asking you (Missoula City and County) to adopt the Bear Smart program, create the necessary ordinances to make that happen, and support the education and enforcement needed to make this work."

In honor of Chuck Jonkel, please sign the petition to show your support for Missoula becoming a Bear Smart community.
https://www.change.org/p/missoula-county-commissioners-and-city-council-missoula-residents-support-going-bear-smart

Thanks, Chuck

Irestone Web Design<http://www.irestonewebdesign.com>
Web Design & Social Media Marketing