[MCN] Bare Bait Dance Press Release

Bare Bait Dance info at barebaitdance.org
Tue Jan 4 16:04:29 EST 2022

Hello!

I hope this email finds you well-rested and inspired for the new year. My
name is Loni, and I am the Executive Assistant at Bare Bait Dance (BBD). We
want to let you know about our first staged event of the season, *Springboard
2022!* I am attaching BBD's press release and event photo for your
reference. We hope you can feature/cover it in the coming weeks.
Springboard 2022 opens on January 14 and closes on January 23, 2022 - you
can find more event details on our website <https://barebaitdance.org/> and
in the press release. Should you have any follow-up questions, please feel
free to reach out!

Take care,

Loni Neilson-Kattell, MSW, SWLC

Pronouns: She, her, hers

T: (406) 284-1732

E: lneilsonkattell at gmail.com | info at barebaitdance.org

Missoula, MT

*The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part
of this message with any third party without the written consent of the
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with its deletion to ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future. Please consider the environment before printing this
email. *