[MCN] Job Posting: Communications Coordinator with Consumer Direct Care Network

Grace Neri GraceN at consumerdirectcare.com
Mon Jan 24 14:24:38 EST 2022

   Please help us spread word!

Consumer Direct Care Network is all about caring for people. Care is at our core, and we strive to live up to it every single day. We are currently providing services in 14 states across the USA, as well as Washington DC. We specialize in providing home and community-based services that support individuals with disabilities and older adults so they can remain in their homes and communities.

We are looking for a Communications Coordinator to be part of our development team and will support CDCN internal and external communications

Interested? please apply here<https://cdcn.avature.net/careers/JobDetail/Communications-Coordinator/1512>.  **Full job description

For other career opportunities, please explore here<https://cdcn.avature.net/careers/SearchJobs/?1140=%5B6209%5D&1140_format=1024&listFilterMode=1&jobRecordsPerPage=25&>

For any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thank you and have a great week!

Grace Neri | Talent Advisor
Consumer Direct Care Network (Human Resources)
C: (406) 210-9628
www.consumerdirectcare.com<http://www.consumerdirectcare.com/>

EVERY LIFE.  EVERY MOMENT.  EVERY DAY.