[MCN] 1 bedroom 1 bath riverfront home for rent Nov-Jan

mblunt at montanadsl.net mblunt at montanadsl.net
Sun Jul 24 13:06:05 EDT 2022

Hi, I sent this email below with a request to include in your submissions,
but maybe it was too long, or inappropriate for this list?  My friend
Beverly Dupree turned me on to the list for the content and also rented her
home through a posting, so I assumed it was acceptable to post a home rental
on your site (I do want to limit to the demographics of your list - don't
trust other public sites).  Maybe this is too long, or without the photos
(that were attached to the original send July 15)?

Thanks very much for letting me know how this works,

Melissa