[MCN] Job Opening: Montana Chapter of the Sierra Club Executive Director

Caitlin Piserchia capiserchia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:50:34 EDT 2022

The Montana Chapter of the Sierra Club is searching for a new executive
director! We’re looking for a visionary leader to help drive the Chapter
forward in advancing climate solutions, protecting lands, air, water, and
wildlife, increasing access to the outdoors, and acting for social and
environmental justice in Montana. Our next director will help us
restructure, grow, and expand our impact. The location is flexible (within
Montana). If you think this role might suit you, please apply! The
application deadline is July 14, 2022. We encourage BIPOC and LGBTQ
potential candidates to apply!

Location: Flexible within Montana

Salary: $70,000 to $80,000

Learn more and apply here