[MCN] Climate Ride Administrative Assistant Position Open

Mackenzie Cole mackenzie at climateride.org
Tue Jun 7 17:20:02 EDT 2022

Climate Ride Administrative Assistant Job Description

JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant

REPORTS TO: Office Coordinator

PURPOSE OF JOB: To assist with admin tasks at a very fun and cool
non-profit climate and bike organization

DATES OF EMPLOYMENT: Starts immediately. Begins as part-time and could
become full-time.

PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

   -

   Processing mail-in donations related to participant fundraising,
   including tracking and verifying matching donations, online (social media)
   donations, and preparing weekly bank deposits.
   -

   Online store fulfillment including tracking, handling, and shipping
   Climate Ride merchandise. In addition, work with staff to distribute
   participant incentive prizes as needed.
   -

   Support the organization’s day-to-day operations as needed including
   data reporting, donation support, light cleaning, communications, and event
   preparation. Depending on your interests and skills, other projects may be
   developed.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

   -

   Working knowledge of Microsoft and Google programs
   -

   Exceptional attention to detail
   -

   Able to work with minimal guidance and use sound judgment

HOURS AND PAY:

   -

   $18 per hour based on experience
   -

   10-15 hours per week
   -

   Hours are extremely flexible within our standard business hours

Please email your resume and cover letter to info at climateride.org

Let’s be frank: We’re looking for our next Office Prodigy. We need someone
who can do simple but important and detail-oriented work around the office.
This person should have an interest in bikes or sustainability, be reliable
and be able to move quickly and efficiently around a computer. We’re hiring
to fill an immediate need, but are looking for someone who can grow into
other roles at Climate Ride, such as graphic design, communication,
fundraising support, and event logistics.