[MCN] Moving to Missoula

jennifer floyd jnf111 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 01:38:38 EDT 2022

Hello all:-) I am posting here in hopes that there may be an opportunity. My family and I are moving to Missoula. We are a family of 5 with kids ages 9,9 &7. My partner got a job with NMCDC and we are so excited about Missoula- we get more excited the more we find out! I am a medical social worker, & we are moving from BC Canada.
We are looking for housing, 3-4 bedrooms if possible, $2500/mo or less. My partner will be there this week to view homes and we would greatly appreciate any leads!

With gratitude -
Jen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone