[MCN] Enviro-lawyer seeking housing in Missoula

Lizzy Pennock lizzypennock93 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:13:26 EDT 2022

Hi Missoula Community,

My name is Lizzy Pennock, I work with WildEarth Guardians, focused on
wildlife protection issues and will be relocating to Missoula hopefully in
early June to be closer to the grizzlies and wolves and other native
carnivores my work focuses on.

I am reaching out to see if anyone has or knows someone who has available
housing at or around early June, or has recommendations. I have only been
through Montana on road trips so I don't know much about Missoula yet, so
any information would be so appreciated!

I am hoping for a 1br or 2br, max $1500(ish) per month rent, and I have a
lab named Bear who will be with me (who is very well-mannered and super
cute).

Thank you in advance for your time and thoughts.

Best,
Lizzy