[MCN] Hiring: Ecology Project International - Director of Finance and Administration

Haley Hanson haley at ecologyproject.org
Wed May 11 16:24:42 EDT 2022

Ecology Project International (EPI) is seeking a Director of Finance and
Administration to be a strategic thought partner and hands-on and
participative manager leading all financial and fiscal management at EPI.

She/he will continue to develop and manage for increased profitability
while advancing human resource systems that cultivate an environment true
to EPI’s core values: making a positive difference in the world; bringing
integrity, honesty, and excellence to all aspects of our work; appreciating
the outdoors for education, inspiration, and enjoyment; having fun and
thinking BIG!

*A full description of this position can be found on our website:*
https://www.ecologyproject.org/employment

About Ecology Project International (EPI): EPI is an international
non-profit organization dedicated to addressing critical conservation
issues through field-based partnerships between local experts and high
school students. We engage adolescent youth from local communities and
visiting youth from other regions in applied hands-on science and
conservation as they learn about and help protect threatened species and
habitats. Through EPI’s programs in five countries throughout the U.S. and
Latin America, teens are inspired by nature and empowered by science to
become leaders in sustainability.

*More on Ecology Project International here:*
https://www.ecologyproject.org

--

*Haley Hanson | Director of Communications & Culture*
*Ecology Project International*315 S. 4th Street E.

* <https://www.facebook.com/EcologyProject/>
<https://www.facebook.com/EcologyProject/>
<https://twitter.com/ecologyproject>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/pezsapo08>*www.ecologyproject.org

*Conservation for the next generation*Pronouns: she/her/hers