[MCN] North Missoula Community Development Corporation hiring Stewardship Coordinator!

brittany palmer brittanyleepalmer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:22:04 EST 2022

The NMCDC is a community advocacy organization and community land trust. We
help neighbors organize to get their needs met and develop and steward a
portfolio of 54 permanently affordable, shared equity community land trust
homes on behalf of the Missoula community. We have some exciting changes
underway and we are excited to grow our staff!

The Stewardship and Communications Coordinator is a central role in the
NMCDC’s operations and directly impacts our ability to increase housing
equity in Missoula.

This person will be responsible for stewardship of the NMCDC’s portfolio of
permanently affordable homes, which includes monitoring homeowner
compliance with the ground lease, facilitating buy-sells, building
community among homeowners, assisting new homeowners in the application and
purchase process, and additional tasks outlined in the job description. The
Coordinator will also assist the Executive Director with creating
communications materials, coordinating regular organizational and shared
equity homeowner newsletters, and contributing to social media accounts and
the website.

Salary of $52,700 plus benefits. Apply by December 5th for priority
consideration! Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Visit
www.nmcdc.org/jobs/ to view the job description and application directions,
and don't hesitate to reach out with questions!

--
*Brittany Palmer* (she/her)
*brittany at nmcdc.org <rittany at nmcdc.org>*