[MCN] Garden City Harvest Seeks Farm Manager!

Genevieve Jessop Marsh Genevieve at gardencityharvest.org
Thu Nov 10 14:06:09 EST 2022

Hello Missoula Community!

We're looking for a Farm Manager for Orchard Gardens. If you (or someone
you know!) would like to plan, plant, and tend a farm while also working
with amazing staff, volunteers, partners, and more, this could be a great
fit.

If you haven't heard of Orchard Gardens, it is a farm and community garden
out near the corner of Reserve and Third streets, adjacent to Homeword's
Orchard Gardens affordable housing complex. On just over an acre, Orchard
Gardens staff work with and grow food for Orchard Gardens residents, over
50 CSA farm share members, and our local food bank.

More information and how to apply here:
https://www.gardencityharvest.org/employment

Best,
Genevieve
--
*Genevieve Jessop Marsh ** I* *she/her*
*Community Outreach Director *

*A gift of $25 a month <https://www.gardencityharvest.org/donate>funds **funds
a mobile market site, giving seniors access to fresh veggies and regular
interaction with teens.*

* <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDw62u1rGKA>*
<http://givelocalmissoula.org/#npo/garden-city-harvest>