[MCN] Call for storytellers on the theme "It's the Little Things"

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Wed Oct 5 11:46:11 EDT 2022

News Release

*Attention: Editor*

10-05-2022

Marc Moss

Executive Director

Tell Us Something

tellussomething.org

Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/tellussomething>

twitter.com/pssttellus

Instagram <http://www.instagram.com/tellussomething>

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855

[image: 202212-December--Call-for-stories---landscape.jpg]

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:*

*WHAT*:  Call for storytellers on the theme “It's the Little Things"

*PITCH DEADLINE*: November 7

*REQUIRED GROUP WORKSHOP*: December 5

*DETAILS*:

Tell Us Something is a celebration of storytelling, of the Missoula
community, and of each other. We are recruiting storytellers from the local
community to share their true personal story on the theme "It's the Little
Things".

Everyone is welcome to tell a story. Tell Us Something does not give a
platform to hate speech, and calls to action of any sort are forbidden.

Our Programming Committee will select 8 storytellers to share their true
personal story based on the theme “It's the Little Things”. Each
storyteller has 10 minutes to share their story from memory.

*CALL 406-203-4683 to pitch your story. You have 3 minutes to leave your
pitch. Our friends in the Deaf community are welcome to pitch a story by
emailing marc at tellussomething.org <marc at tellussomething.org>.*

*ABOUT*: Tell Us Something is 501(c)3 that produces live storytelling
events that awaken the imagination, empower storytellers, and connect the
Missoula community through the transformative power of personal
storytelling. It is a celebration of each other, our stories, and how we
move through the world together. All of the stories at Tell Us Something
are true.

##

--
Marc Moss
he/him/his • why pronouns matter <https://lgbt.ucsf.edu/pronounsmatter>

PITCH YOUR "It's the Little Things" story: 406-203-4683

https://linktr.ee/tellussomething

--
Marc Moss
he/him/his • why pronouns matter <https://lgbt.ucsf.edu/pronounsmatter>
Tell Us Something
406-546-3855
Donate <https://www.tellussomething.org/support/> | Venmo
<https://venmo.com/tellussomething>| Paypal
<https://paypal.me/tellussomething406?locale.x=en_US>

PITCH YOUR "IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS" STORY! Pitch deadline: November 7. Call
406-203-4683 to pitch.