[MCN] Housing - Heart of Missoula

Flesch, Aaron D - (flesch) flesch at ag.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 12 14:23:17 EDT 2022

Dear Missoula.

I'm looking for someone to live in my amazing downtown pad for ~8 months.  It's a great place in an awesome spot with nice neighbors at a super reasonable price.  Please email me if you're interested and pass along to others that are looking.

Thanks!!
Aaron

Amazing Downtown Sublet — Spacious (~1000 sq. ft), 2 story, furnished, 1.5 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment featuring excellent river views and ideal setting just a few blocks from the heart of downtown and a 5–15-minute walk to anywhere on the UM campus. Super close to local parks, bike path, hiking trails, libraries, and downtown attractions. Gas stove, hard wood floors, large eat-in kitchen and main bedroom, extra guest room with futon (called 0.5 bedroom because master BR opens into it), and extensive backyard. Downstairs is a half basement level but has a full window and decent light in the bedroom; upstairs is half a story above ground. This is the perfect place for a graduate student or couple. Available 1st or 2nd week of Oct. through June 1.  $875/month includes water, but not gas or electric (~$30-100/month depending on heat needs) or internet. Apartment is amply furnished but can accommodate more furnishings. There is a small couch and coffee table, futon for guests, queen bed frame and box (You provide your own mattress), kitchen table and chairs, 2 desks, dresser, bookshelves, wall unit, 40” smart TV, dishes, cookware, all basic appliances, lots of storage space but no laundry facilities. NO PETS.  Email if interested at:  af136732 at umconnect.umt.edu<mailto:af136732 at umconnect.umt.edu>