[MCN] Song Circle | Sep. 25th 4-6pm

Whitney Peper hello at barronwhitneypeper.com
Wed Sep 14 19:57:33 EDT 2022

Hi Missoula.
Please gather with us for a special event of collective singing, stillness,
and meditation. Our mentor and friend, Aaron Johnson, will be visiting all
the way from the Mojave desert to facilitate an embodied and educational
experience, using singing as a key part of what he calls the platonic touch
plan.

Please join Holistic Resistance <https://www.holisticresistance.com/> and Grief
to Action <https://www.grieftoaction.com/> for the
Holistic Resistance Song Circle
*MISSOULA, MONTANA*
Sept 25, 4-6pm @ Kiwanis Park

[image: image.png]

We invite you to the Holistic Resistance Song Circle
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVtsJjgiSGI>

These circles create a space where we can receive emotional nourishment by
disrupting the notion that we can not sing together. We are firm believers
that music, tears, and laughter are not separate. We treat them all as a
critical part of the human voice. Singing together, creating sound
together, and practicing listening together are a few of the ways in which
we reach for each other. *Folx who have been told they can not sing are
especially encouraged to attend. *White supremacy is really invested in us
believing that we cannot sing, especially when in community. Disrupt the
racist messaging in your mind and lift your voices in song with us. WE ARE
NOT INTERESTED IN BEING GOOD. WE ARE INTERESTED IN BEING CLOSE.

Donation Based Event (HR provides many free services to BIPOC through your
donation):

   - $25-$250 (something meaningful for you)
   - Paypal (*select family/friend*) @ grieftoaction at gmail.com)
   - Cash/check in person (checks made to: Grief to Action)

*Register using this link, <https://forms.gle/CUMJjxccdoDn8wwC6> or by
contacting Rebrekah:* rebekah.a.cochrane at gmail.com (717) 817-3003

--
W H I T N E Y he/him