[MCN] Big News! Climate Ride Missoula is back! October 22nd!

Mackenzie Cole mackenzie at climateride.org
Wed Sep 28 14:42:48 EDT 2022

Let's ride for our local
orgs!‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

[image: Logo]
[image: Day of Action Flyer 8.5x 11 (Instagram Post (Square)) (1).png]
Let's ride for our local orgs!
Howdy all!

After a two year break due to COVID, Climate Ride Missoula is back! *Time
to celebrate and roll out with us on October 22nd!* We have added Climate
Smart Missoula and Soil Cycle to the list of local organizations you can
fundraise for along with Free Cycles and Climate Ride. This ride is
part of Climate
Ride's national Day of Climate Action
<https://www.climateride.org/events/day-of-action/> and we have a whole
bunch of great prizes for folks who sign up and fundraise. If you want to
join the ride in Missoula, please sign up as part of the Missoula Climate
Ride team
<https://support.climateride.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=6240>
and
pick one or two local orgs. This will help us get you important ride
info you'll need to leading up to the ride and support these great folks
keep pushing on climate!

*Also, Climate Ride has nearly $1 million left in matching funds still on
the table thanks to the Algorand Foundation
<https://www.climateride.org/algorand-foundation-in-2022/>.* This means
that every dollar you raise will get doubled until we exhaust those funds!
So let's go big and help these orgs!

We'll get rolling at 9 AM on the 22nd and are hoping everyone will arrive a
little early. We have a 30 mile route planned with some gravel sections, so
we recommend gravel bikes though mountain bikes and road bikes should be
able to handle the route. There are also shorter out and back options for
folks who want them. We'll have some folks along on bikes to lend a hand
and a water stop, but you'll want to plan to bring what you need to support
yourself or maybe help out another rider if needed! Then we'll hand and
enjoy some food and give away prizes post ride. More details when you
register!

*We'd love to get to ride with you again!*

All the best,
Mackenzie & the Climate Ride crew

Sign Up
<https://support.climateride.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=6240>