[MCN] Summer work available in Yellowstone with EPI

Alexei Desmarais alexei at ecologyproject.org
Fri Apr 28 12:38:03 EDT 2023

Hello!

Ecology Project International is looking for substitute field instructors
to support our summer field ecology programs in Yellowstone. Instructors
are responsible for leading 5-9 day field ecology courses for middle and
high school students in and around Yellowstone National Park--introducing
students to real-world scientific study, engaging them in conservation
service projects, and raising their cultural and ecological awareness.

An ideal candidate will have experience in environmental education, field
research, outdoor leadership and a knowledge of local ecology/a passion for
the landscapes of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem!

This is a flexible position--you could fill in for one course or three,
depending on your availability and interest. Pay is between $100 and $125
per day, depending on experience and level of wilderness first aid
certification.

Email Sarah Wood at sarah at ecologyproject.org if you are interested!!

--

*Alexei Desmarais | Yellowstone Program Manager**Ecology Project
International*

* <https://www.facebook.com/EcologyProject/>
<https://www.facebook.com/EcologyProject/>
<https://twitter.com/ecologyproject>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/pezsapo08>*
https://www.ecologyproject.org/yellowstone-impacts
<https://www.ecologyproject.org/programs/local-communities-campuses/yellowstone>
 | facebook.com/epiyellowstone

Pronouns: he/him/his
*Conservation for the next generation*

*I respectfully acknowledge the Seliš-Qlispé (Salish and Kalispel) and
Ktunaxa (Kootenai) peoples on whose traditional territories I reside and
work. And I work to honor their relationship to these lands, since time
immemorial, and to follow their example in caring for this place for
generations to come. *