[MCN] Writing With Your World

Kristopher Drummond drummondkristopher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 13:30:12 EDT 2023

Hey all,

I'm excited to launch an updated version of the online course I've taught
the past two years, Writing With Your World
<https://remembering-earth.com/writingyourworld>. This year's cohort is
going to be longer and slower, making space to really sink into place and
attune to the land. Instead of three months, we'll be together for six
months (with some breaks for integration and the holidays). Divided into
three sections, this course is about connecting to and listening with the
land, uncovering personal narratives and mythologies, and improving in the
actual craft of writing. You can read all about it here
<https://remembering-earth.com/writingyourworld> or reach out to me with
any questions.

Thanks!