[MCN] Buffalo Field Campaign Business Partnership Opportunity

Office Coordinator office at buffalofieldcampaign.org
Wed Dec 6 16:26:33 EST 2023

Greetings,

Buffalo Field Campaign (BFC), an indigenous-led non-profit organization, stands as a stalwart guardian for the Buffalo and the last, Wild Bison Population in Yellowstone National Park protecting not just a species but an integral part of our natural heritage.

As we celebrate the resilience and symbolic richness of the Buffalo, I offer you a unique opportunity to participate in our business partnership program, Buffalo Business Stampede. Please find the invitation describing the partnership and collaborative benefits.

Protect Wild Bison,

Angela

Angela De Sapio (she/her/hers)
Office Coordinator