[MCN] Backcountry Film Festival: Friday, Feb. 10.

Derek Goldman derekmgold at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:10:42 EST 2023

Good morning skiers and riders. The Montana Backcountry Alliance is excited to be back at the Wilma for another great celebration of all things backcountry! Join us for some great films, a chance to catch up with Missoula’s backcountry community, win some raffle prizes, and get stoked for the rest of the backcountry season—all the while supporting our annual fundraising event!

WHAT: The Backcountry Film Festival
WHEN: Friday, February 10, 7:00pm (Doors at 6).
WHERE: The Wilma
HOW MUCH: $18 (advance) $20 (DOS). ​**Youth 12 and under--free**

Click here for tickets<https://logjampresents.com/event/backcountry-film-festival-50877/>, or stop by the Top Hat box office.  Hope to see ya on Friday!

Derek Goldman, board member
Montana Backcountry Alliance
https://montanabackcountry.org/
[https://logjampresents.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Social-Backcountry-Film-Fest.230210-.jpg]<https://logjampresents.com/event/backcountry-film-festival-50877/>
Backcountry Film Festival - Logjam Presents<https://logjampresents.com/event/backcountry-film-festival-50877/>
Logjam Presents is pleased to welcome Backcountry Film Festival for an in person film screening at the Wilma on Friday, February 10, 2023.
logjampresents.com


[https://montanabackcountry.files.wordpress.com/2023/01/screenshot-2023-01-06-at-08.31.51.png]<https://montanabackcountry.org/>
Montana Backcountry Alliance<https://montanabackcountry.org/>
2022-2023 Backcountry Film Festivals Missoula @ The Wilma | Friday, February 10, 2023 | 6:00 pm >>> GET MSO TICKETS HERE <<< Bozeman @ The Elm | Thursday, February 16, 2023 | 6:00 pm >>> GET BZN TICKETS HERE <<< This is MBA's main fundraiser for the year. We use the money raised to support…
montanabackcountry.org
