[MCN] Spontaneous Construction team registration open

Cassidy Green cassidy at homeresource.org
Mon Jul 3 13:32:55 EDT 2023

Calling all Missoula area builders, tinkerers, DIYer, artists, creators,
and anyone who loves a hands-on competition!

The 19th annual building competition event, Spontaneous Construction
(SponCon), hosted by Home ReSource, happening on Saturday, September 16, is
now accepting team registrations.  *The challenge: Build something using
only reused materials from the Home ReSource ReUse store in 7 hours. *

Teams can be made up of 1 - 5 people. and can register in the General or
Pro team category. A team of local community members will judge all items,
and the grand prize winner will be announced on Friday, October 13, during
Home ReSource's annual benefit auction. Items will also be displayed in the
Missoula Public Library and featured during the October 6 First Friday
event.

SponCon is Missoula's *nittiest, grittiest, smashin-est, bashin-est,
clangin-est, bangin-est, creativist, barbaloot savin-est party in town! *

*Register today and/or find out more details here>> *
<https://www.homeresource.org/about/sponcon-auction/sponcon/>
Registration will remain open until full.

--
Cassidy Green I gender pronouns: she/her/hers
Marketing & Events Senior Manager

*We envision a just and vibrant world built on the principles of
sustainability where the potential of people, community, and materials is
realized.*