[MCN] EPI Yellowstone is Hiring

Alexei Desmarais alexei at ecologyproject.org
Fri Jun 2 15:10:17 EDT 2023

Ecology Project International is looking for a part-time summer program
assistant to support our field ecology programs in Yellowstone. This
position plays an integral role in achieving programmatic goals and
delivering Yellowstone field courses, and will be primarily responsible for
the logistical aspects of Yellowstone program implementation. An ideal
candidate will be passionate about environmental education, thorough and
organized, and will have a positive, team-oriented attitude. This is a
flexible, hourly position; compensation is $17/hr. To learn more and
apply,visit https://ecologyproject.bamboohr.com/careers/58. Or email Alexei
Desmarais at alexei at ecologyproject.org.

--

*Alexei Desmarais | Yellowstone Program Manager**Ecology Project
International*

* <https://www.facebook.com/EcologyProject/>
<https://www.facebook.com/EcologyProject/>
<https://twitter.com/ecologyproject>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/pezsapo08>*
https://www.ecologyproject.org/yellowstone-impacts
<https://www.ecologyproject.org/programs/local-communities-campuses/yellowstone>
 | facebook.com/epiyellowstone

Pronouns: he/him/his
*Conservation for the next generation*

*I respectfully acknowledge the Seliš-Qlispé (Salish and Kalispel) and
Ktunaxa (Kootenai) peoples on whose traditional territories I reside and
work. And I work to honor their relationship to these lands, since time
immemorial, and to follow their example in caring for this place for
generations to come. *