[MCN] Publicity for NorthWestern Energy Letter

Winona Rachel winona.c.rachel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:52:48 EDT 2023

Hello,

My name is Winona and I'm the Climate Action Coordinator for 350 Montana.
We are an affiliate of 350.org, and our mission is to reduce atmospheric
CO2 concentrations to 350 ppm by implementing strategic actions and
advocating policies to end fossil fuel burning with the greatest urgency.

We are looking to share the attached statement and letter publicly and
encourage ratepayers across Montana to add their comments and send it to
Brian Bird, the CEO of NorthWestern Energy. I'm not sure if this sort of
thing is up your alley, and no worries if not, but let us know!

Thank you,

--
Winona Rachel (they/them)
Climate Action Coordinator, 350 Montana