[MCN] Dream work, poetry, and embodiment retreat - donation based!

Kristopher Drummond drummondkristopher at gmail.com
Mon May 22 15:29:26 EDT 2023

Hey again Missoula,

Just swinging back through to let you know that Wild Mirrors
<http://www.remembering-earth.com/wildmirrors> is about half full and will
likely fill as we've had many inquiries. We've shifted this offering to the
spirit of the gift (with a suggested donation range) to make it as
accessible as possible. We'll spend four deep days listening to the land,
each other, and our muses to see what sort of beauty we can conjure up from
the griefs and joys of being alive at this moment. If you wanna know more,
reach out!

Warmly,
Kristopher