[MCN] Sierra Club is hiring a senior field organizer

David Merrill david.merrill at sierraclub.org
Thu May 25 14:39:18 EDT 2023

Sierra Club is hiring a Senior Field Organizer to lead our advocacy efforts
protecting wildlife and public lands in the Greater Yellowstone-Northern
Rockies regions, and to assist in achieving Sierra Club’s national goal of
conserving 30% of US lands and waters by 2030. We’re looking for an
experienced campaigner and organizer who is passionate about conservation
of wildlife and wild places, and committed to applying equity, inclusion
and justice principles in their work. This position works with a team of
national staff across departments and state chapters and volunteers in the
region to develop and implement conservation campaigns.

Preferred location is Bozeman, Montana; other locations in MT, ID, WY
considered.

You can view the job description and apply here
<https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=SIERRACLUB&cws=39&rid=2192>
.

--
David Merrill