[MCN] Paid High School Internship for Indigenous Youth

Michelle Barton michelle at homeresource.org
Tue May 30 14:31:29 EDT 2023

Hello!

Home ReSource and All Nations are working to provide our third summer of
paid internships for Indigenous youth in the Missoula area and beyond!

The internship takes place at Home ReSource, and focuses on building
cultural connections with hands-on projects led by All Nations, exposure to
green trades jobs and woodshop tool training, and job skill growth while
working in the Home ReSource reuse store. The internship starts on June
13th, so applications are due June 9th. Interested applicants can email
bev at homeresource.org to receive an application. See more details below.

We hope that you or someone you know will apply!

Best,
Michelle

[image: SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY!.jpg]

--

Michelle Barton | she/her/hers

Zero Waste Education Manager

Home ReSource | Missoula, MT

406-541-8300 Extension 209

website <https://www.homeresource.org/> | facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Home-ReSource-270922574714/> | instagram
<https://instagram.com/homeresource/> | donate
<https://www.homeresource.org/online-donations/>

We envision a just and vibrant world built on the principles of
sustainability where the potential of people, community, and materials is
realized.