[MCN] Fwd: ATTN: Tell Us Something's Live Event- "The Kindness of Strangers"

Taylor Burby folkloristburby at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:07:24 EST 2023

Hi MCN Folks,

I hope this email finds you well.

The following information, which can also be found via this here
<https://www.tellussomething.org/shop/live-event-the-kindness-of-strangers/>,
is for Tell Us Something's December 6th event, "The Kindess of Strangers."

If there is any information that I could provide for the promotion of
the event, please let me know!

Best regards,
Taylor Burby

Programming Chair
Tell Us Something
775-513-8823

Tell Us Something brings live storytelling back to The Wilma.

Eight storytellers will share their true personal stories without notes on
the theme “The Kindness of Strangers”.

Tell Us Something awakens imagination, empowers storytellers, and connects
the Missoula community through the transformative power of personal
storytelling. It celebrates each other, our stories, and how we move
through the world together.

DESCRIPTION
Logjam Presents is pleased to welcome Tell Us Something for a live
storytelling performance at The Wilma on Wednesday, December 6, 2023.

Tickets are on sale now at The Top Hat, online, or by phone at 1 (800)
514-3849. All tickets are general admission seating with fixed theatre
seating available in the balcony on a first-come, first-served basis. All
ages are welcome*.

Additional ticketing and venue information can be found here.

*Tell Us Something welcomes all ages, however, parents, please be advised
that stories sometimes have adult themes and storytellers sometimes use
adult language.

We are excited to be partnering with Spark! Arts to provide on-site
childcare services.
Teaching artists from Spark! Arts will provide art-based learning
opportunities for your child while you enjoy an evening of storytelling. A
limited number of slots are available for this service and they can be
purchased here.

ABOUT TELL US SOMETHING
Tell Us Something brings live storytelling back to The Wilma.

Eight storytellers will share their true personal stories without notes on
the theme “The Kindness of Strangers”.

Tell Us Something awakens imagination, empowers storytellers, and connects
the Missoula community through the transformative power of personal
storytelling. It celebrates each other, our stories, and how we move
through the world together.

Your community, your stories.

We welcome our friends from the Deaf community by providing ASL
interpretation. If you are part of this community and plan to attend,
please contact Tell Us Something: info at tellussomething.org to arrange for
accessible seating.