[MCN] Please post

Carla carlaa02 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 18:48:51 EST 2023

Please Post:
Room for Rent/  Housemate Wanted
Hello,
I’m looking for a housemate for my house in Missoula. The  two story house is in a great Missoula location, on the riverfront bike path and within minutes to downtown ; house is on the Russell street bus line and 2 blocks to the Good Food Store. The place
has 2 full baths and a full kitchen we would share. There is a small yard, and plenty of parking.
I will be in and out of Missoula, so looking for a housemate that can water the plants, get the mail etc. while I’m on the road. Rent is $575 a month and shared utilities (energy, water, internet ). The housemate would be responsible for the utilities if I’m out of town. There is a lease…that can be discussed. I am a University of Montana grad…This would be great for a grad student!  References and deposit  required.  Well behaved cat ok with pet deposit.

If interested please contact me (Carla) at carlaa02 at yahoo.Com (that’s zero two). I can send photos.