[MCN] Webinar 11/29: Solar & Electrification: What, Why, and How?

Abby Huseth abby at climatesmartmissoula.org
Fri Nov 17 16:02:52 EST 2023

Join Climate Smart Missoula on Wednesday, November 29 from 6-7pm for a
virtual event all about going solar and getting off fossil fuels in our
homes and buildings, from the big picture basics to how to make your own
plan to electrify. We'll cover:
- Why solar and electrification matter for our climate and health - and why
now is the time
- What the process of installing solar and going electric involves
- Incentives and financing options available now and coming soon, including
federal Inflation Reduction Act funding
- What to consider as you make your plan to electrify

Bring your questions! Zoom Link and RSVP here:

bit.ly/solar-electrify-webinar

More information about our collaborative Electrify Missoula campaign can be
found here: electrifymissoula.org

--

*Abby Huseth   **she/her*
Deputy Director, Climate Smart Missoula