[MCN] Houseplant Bingo

Casey Valencia director at mudproject.org
Thu Oct 5 11:00:00 EDT 2023

Hello!

You are invited to join us for a fun houseplant bingo night to raise money
for Missoula Urban Demonstration Project! <https://mudproject.org/> On
Saturday, October 14th at 7 PM, we’ll be hosting houseplant bingo at
Goodworks Place.

Aligned with our beliefs of community and sustainability, all plants are in
recycled or reused planters and vessels. All of the plant prizes were
donated by MUD members, with many being propagated from their personal
plant collections. There will be a wide variety of plants available to win
including: pothos, ZZ plant, pilea peperomioides, jade, monstera deliciosa,
monstera adansonii, many varieties of succulents, and so much more!

Tickets are on sale now! <https://missoulaurbandemonstration.square.site/>
Purchase in advance for $25 which includes one drink and 3 bingo cards for
20 rounds of bingo. Additional drink tokens will be available for purchase.

All proceeds from this event will go to MUD, a 501c3 nonprofit, to support
the tool library and workshop programming. If you love plants, games, and
supporting great causes, join us for an evening of plant-filled fun. Meet
fellow green thumbs, play bingo, and win awesome houseplants!

The event will be held at Goodworks Place which is located at 129 W Alder
Street. We strongly encourage folks to purchase tickets in advance to
reserve your spot. If tickets remain on the day of the event, they will be
$30 at the door.

We hope to see you there!

--
Casey Valencia* | she/her*
Executive Director

*MUD empowers people to build a more sustainable community through tool
sharing and hands-on learning.*