[MCN] Decarbonize Your Money Workshop: Sept 21

Sarah Lundquist sarah at livableclimate.org
Mon Sep 11 14:53:38 EDT 2023

Hello Missoula!

Families for a Livable Climate is thrilled to invite you to our next
*Decarbonize
Your Money Workshop*
<https://livableclimate.org/events/2023/decarbonizemoney> on *Thursday,
September 21 from 5:30-7pm at the Missoula Confluence Center. *Come learn
about the importance and feasibility of moving your retirement and
investment accounts out of fossil fuels, with stories about how the
investment landscape is changing overall. Over the last three years,
participants of this workshop have gone on to divest more than $5 million
from fossil fuels. Presented by Keith Fichtner, financial advisor with
Edward Jones.

Light snacks and drinks will be provided. Register here
<https://livableclimate.org/events/2023/decarbonizemoney>.

Hosted by Families for a Livable Climate, Edward Jones, and Climate Smart
Missoula.

This event is part of Missoula Climate Solutions Week
<https://www.missoulaclimate.org/clean-energy-expo.html>, hosted by Climate
Smart Missoula and partners (full schedule of events here
<https://www.missoulaclimate.org/calendar.html>). We also hope you'll join
us for our other offerings throughout the week:

   - *End Fossil Fuel: Watch Party & Discussion
   <https://livableclimate.org/events/2023/endfossilfuels>* | Friday, Sept
   15, 9:15am in the Missoula Public Library Cooper Room A
   - *Climate Solutions in the Workplace: Panel Discussion & Tour
   <https://livableclimate.org/events/2023/businesspanel>* | Wednesday,
   Sept 20, 4pm at Cognizant
   - *Climate Conversations Workshop
   <https://livableclimate.org/events/2023/climateconv>* | Friday, Sept 22,
   9:30am in the Missoula Public Library Blackfoot Room

We look forward to seeing you there!

--
*Sarah Lundquist *(she/her)
Communications Director | Families for a Livable Climate

*Phone: *(425) 931-8623
*Email: *sarah at livableclimate.org
*Website:* livableclimate.org (Sign up
<https://livableclimate.org/subscribe-now-news-action-alerts> for action