[MCN] Climate Solutions Week! September 16-23

Abby Huseth abby at climatesmartmissoula.org
Tue Sep 12 12:58:05 EDT 2023

Hey, Missoula!

Climate Smart Missoula is thrilled to be hosting, along with many
great partners, Missoula’s first **Climate Solutions Week** and our
5th annual Climate & Clean Energy Expo! From September 16 - 23, join
us for a week full of events and activities to spark your involvement
in local climate solutions.

Events include:
- Financing Home Electrification and Solar, with Clearwater Credit
Union and Montana DEQ
- Climate Solutions in the Workplace, with Cognizant and Missoula
Downtown Association
- A chemistry and climate solutions magic show!
- Decarbonize Your Money, with Families for a Livable Climate and Edward Jones
- Local Research for Global Change, with University of Montana
researchers from a variety of disciplines
... and more!

And, be sure to join us for the main event, our 5th annual community
Climate and Clean Energy Expo at Caras Park, 10am-2pm on Saturday,
September 23rd. Featuring local solar installers, climate &
sustainability orgs and businesses, an electric bike & car show,
creative engagement opportunities, games and activities for all ages -
there’s something for everyone!

More information about each event can be found via our calendar HERE:
https://www.missoulaclimate.org/calendar.html

Find the event poster and more information about the Expo here:
https://www.missoulaclimate.org/clean-energy-expo.html

Thank you to our sponsors Clearwater Credit Union, SBS Solar, OnSite
Energy, Mountain Line, Montana Conservation Voters, the City of
Missoula, Missoula County, DJ&A, and Sierra Club!

--

Abby Huseth   she/her
Deputy Director, Climate Smart Missoula