[MCN] Animal Wonders is hiring!

Brit Garner connect at animalwonders.org
Wed Sep 27 11:01:11 EDT 2023

Animal Wonders is seeking a new full-time animal keeper to join the
organization's growing team. We are looking for an individual that will fit
well with our current team and take on full care responsibilities with our
animal residents. Our team culture is based in kindness, curiosity,
dedication to the animals' well-being, and life-long learning.

Animal Wonders Inc. and employees dedicate themselves to adopting displaced
wildlife and other animals in need, giving them a life-long home, and
providing education about exotic and native animals.

For more information about the job or to learn more about the organization,
please visit the Animal Wonders employment page:
https://www.animalwonders.org/availablepositions-579404-420595.html#/

--
Dr. Brit Garner
Development Director