[MCN] Wild Mirrors, Montana Retreat May 16 - 19

Kristopher Drummond drummondkristopher at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 12:01:06 EST 2024

Hey all,

Places are filling quickly for our second annual four day retreat in the
Tobacco Roots, Wild Mirrors <https://remembering-earth.com/wildmirrors>.
We'll draw upon ecopsychology practices as taught by The School of Lost
Borders and Animas Valley Institute such as dreamwork, rhythm/movement,
council, and lots of time wandering in the wild. We'll also be bringing in
expressive arts practices - collage, drawing, music, and poetry. This is an
opportunity to slow down and get in touch with soul and make room for what
is asking for your attention from the unconscious. Early bird pricing goes
through March 15th! Reach out with any questions or go to
https://remembering-earth.com/wildmirrors to learn more.