[MCN] Empower Girls & Celebrate Nature: Spring with Earth Within Girls!

Shanay Healy hello at earthwithingirls.org
Tue Feb 20 16:44:58 EST 2024

Hello neighbors!

As spring blooms, join Earth Within Girls in empowering young women
through art,
nature, and environmental action!

*Earth Within Girls <https://earthwithingirls.org/>* is a non-profit
offering nature-based educational programs with the mission to teach young
women about hormonal literacy and herbal self care tools to empower them to
connect to nature and their internal cycles. With your generous support, we
will expand our scholarships for BIPOC and low income students to join our
after-school, summer programs, and work within Soft Landing Missoula’s
girls groups.

Get involved in multiple ways!

   - Showcase your talent: Participate in our First Friday Art Auction
   <https://earthwithingirls.org/programming/call-for-artists-women-a-force-of-nature>
(May
   3rd, submissions due April 1st) with the theme "Women: A Force of Nature"!
   Showcase art that celebrates the intersection of environmentalism and
   female empowerment. Artwork will be displayed at the Confluence Center for
   a month, reaching a wide audience. Artists are encouraged to donate 50-100%
   of proceeds to support nature-based learning for girls.
   - Make a difference: Volunteer with events like our International
   Women's Day Skillshare
   <https://earthwithingirls.org/programming/intl-womens-day-herbal-wellness-skillshare>
(March
   8th) or Spring/Summer After-School Programs (starting April/June). Help
   girls connect with nature and foster environmental stewardship. For our Art
   Auction, we are specifically seeking volunteers with art expertise to
   assist with artist outreach, logistics, and art display.
   - Spread the word: Share our flyer with your network! Together, let's
   spark conversations about empowering girls and protecting our environment.
   - Support our mission: We seek financial, in-kind, media, and
   promotional support to fund our event and year-round programs.

Join us this spring to make a lasting impact!

   - Website: earthwithingirls.org
   - Contact: hello at earthwithingirls.org
   - Share your passion: Forward this email to anyone who loves art, youth
   development, or the environment!

Share your passion: Know someone who loves art, youth development, or the
environment? Forward this email!

P.S. We can even speak to your group about our mission! Contact us.
Keep blooming,
*Shanay Healy* (she/they)
*Administrative Assistant *
https://earthwithingirls.org

[image: Art Call Flyer Women, A Force of Nature.png]
[image: Volunteer Outreach Flyer Spring 24.png]