[MCN] Press Release: Bare Bait Dance presents A Small Shift in an Uncomfortable Place

Info Bare Bait Dance info at barebaitdance.org
Thu Feb 22 16:02:44 EST 2024

Hello!

Please find attached Bare Bait Dance's Press release for our upcoming
concert,* A Small Shift in an Uncomfortable Place*. Please review the
document when you have a moment, and let me know if you need anything else!

Take care,

Loni Neilson-Kattell

Executive Assistant - She, her, hers
<https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen>

T: (406) 209-9778

E: info at barebaitdance.org | barebaitdance.org | thewestsidetheater.com
<https://www.thewestsidetheater.com/>

A: 1200 Shakespeare Drive, Ste 2, Missoula, MT 59802

Please know I am in the office part-time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I
appreciate your patience; I will do my best to respond within three days.

*UPCOMING!:* *A Small Shift in an Uncomfortable Place
<https://www.barebaitdance.org/asmallshift> - March 1-16*
+ Check out Westside Theater <https://www.thewestsidetheater.com/>for
upcoming classes and events!