[MCN] Womban's Moon Plant Circle Thursday March 14th - Earth Within Girls

Shanay Healy hello at earthwithingirls.org
Mon Mar 11 14:08:23 EDT 2024

It's officially time for Womben to take hormonal health in their own hands
and feel empowered by the Moons gifts of shadow and light. Join Earth
Within Girls and Sacred Ally for the Womben's Moon Plant Circle this
Thursday, March 14th from 6-8pm.

In this monthly series, you will gain confidence with plants and embodied
cyclical techniques to bring you into balance. We will gather to share
stories and deep dive into a tangible component of the menstrual cycle and
plant(s) to support. We will intimately relate to a plant ally and its
seasonal cues paired with grounding intuitive movement and voice to support
the integration. Each session will focus on a plant ally(ies) that you can
incorporate into your daily routine for the next month. Join the revolution
of body and spirit aware womben, empowered to share our wisdom with our
community, daughters and fellow womben. Let's change the discourse about
our cycles from shame and overwhelm to empowerment, clarity and healing!

   - Womben's Moon Plant Circle
   - Thursday, March 14th 6-8pm
   - At Sacred Ally - 736 S 1st St. W. Suite A, Missoula, MT 59801
   - This event is hosted through Sacred Ally. Please register for this
   event on their website here
   <https://www.sacredally.love/events/qi-gong-workshop/february-hw68w>.
   - A month’s supply of herbal infusions (three cups per day) is optional
   and to pay the separate $25 fee for herbs click here
   <https://earthwithingirls.org/register/p/wombens-moon-plant-circle>.

It's a beautiful practice to be held accountable for new wellness routines
in a community setting. We offer optional monthly plant(s) to support you
in your daily at home wellness routine. We encourage you to come back
monthly and share your revelations! We hope to see you there on Thursday
March 14th from 6-8pm. The next gathering after that will be April 11th.

Keep blooming,
*Shanay Healy* (she/they)
*Administrative Assistant *
https://earthwithingirls.org