[MCN] Calling all creatives: Submit your climate art!

Sarah Lundquist sarah at livableclimate.org
Wed Mar 13 16:39:04 EDT 2024

Families for a Livable Climate is accepting submissions for the
Spring/Summer 2024 issue of our magazine, *The Changing Times **now through
March 31*! *The Changing Times* is a biannual publication inviting
community-wide response to these turbulent and revolutionary times. We
invite the stories, images, brush strokes, and poetry of those who love
this earth, feel grief at the loss of it, and are excited to shift the
status quo towards more sustainable ways of living.

We accept submissions of original art, photography, poetry, articles,
essays, stories, comics, recipes featuring local or seasonal ingredients,
traditional skills, and any other creative pieces being only limited by
imagination. We know that we need a chorus of voices from different
backgrounds, life experiences, skillsets, cultures, and areas of interest
in order to tackle the climate crisis and build a healthy, resilient,
connected future.

*Submissions for our Spring/Summer issue are due March 31*. Find more info,
read our past issues, and submit your work here
<https://livableclimate.org/changingtimes>.

We can't wait to hear from you!

--
*Sarah Lundquist *(she/her)
Communications Director | Families for a Livable Climate

*Phone: *(425) 931-8623
*Email: *sarah at livableclimate.org
*Website:* livableclimate.org (Sign up
<https://livableclimate.nationbuilder.com/> for action alerts and news.)