[MCN] Free Financial Fitness Class August 15th

Jeannine Lovell jeannine at homeword.org
Mon Aug 3 12:09:41 EDT 2015

August 15, 9am-6pm - FREE Financial Fitness Class at Homeword -Set goals
for spending and saving, manage debt and learn other money management
skills. Free childcare is available during class and $20 gift cards are
offered to people who complete the class. Refreshments are provided. Free
and open to the public. Register online at www.homeword.org or call
532-4663 X 10.

One of our Financial Fitness class participants said, "The most valuable
thing about the class was that I learned strategies on how to budget, save
and invest in my future. It was inspiring and gave me hope."